Pinned Mistakes and Bugs in Pesgalaxy Patch 2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.unlike the Bundesliga, in English Primer League there are no ads on the pitch that at lift and right side of the goal
    2.After installed the V1.5.0 the adboard of the unlicenced stadiums are unchanged
    3.Please fix the referees kits in later version
  • I've installed PESGalaxy 2015 1.51, and I spotted two bugs (so far) and it's some kit numbers for some teams are too small, especially for Guinea national team, they're really tiny. Also Boavista's GK kit is blank white. It would be nice if these things are fixed.

Now I have suggestions for future versions of the patch (If there's the suggestion thread, that would be nice):
    1. Complete manager names and images for all teams, especially for Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana and AFC Champions League teams.
    2. Additional stadiums.
    3. More National Teams (lagun-2 is working on this tool).
    4. Complete UEFA Champions League and Europa League 2014/2015 teams available to play. (You can use hidden fake teams, if it's not enough wait for lagun-2's tool).
    5. If possible, all leagues have 2nd divisions available to play and playable at Football Life (I heard you've made 2. Bundesliga teams hidden, will it made into the league?).
  • Davin.Rizuki wrote:

4. Complete UEFA Champions League and Europa League 2014/2015 teams available to play. (You can use hidden fake teams, if it's not enough wait for lagun-2's tool).
    5. If possible, all leagues have 2nd divisions available to play and playable at Football Life (I heard you've made 2. Bundesliga teams hidden, will it made into the league?).

Thx for your suggestions ;).
    It's in our plan to add CL teams, we only wait for konami DLC information, in case they add some teams.
    We currently work on adding 2. Bundesliga, but you have to choose either between Bundesliga+2.Bundesliga+Ligue 1 or Ligue 1+Ligue2+Bundesliga, because default PDII League is not avaible anymore, so we had to choose a existing league structure.
    @Hajnal30 also managed to reduce leagues to 18 teams for Bundesliga, instead of 20.
  • Amigos saludos, excelente parche felicitaciones encontre un bugs en la narracion del arsenal dicen londres

Friends greetings, congratulations excellent patch found a bug in the narrative of the arsenal london say
    ĐιΘs у Yσ Ƭєηєოσs Uη Ƭя@тσ... Σℓ NΘ Яєρ@я@ Cσოρυт@dσя@s y Yσ NΘ Ħ@ɢσ Mιʟ@gяσs...! †
  • LuisLRRV wrote:

Amigos saludos, excelente parche felicitaciones encontre un bugs en la narracion del arsenal dicen londres

Friends greetings, congratulations excellent patch found a bug in the narrative of the arsenal london say

What Bug? As far as I remember it says London. There is no Arsenal callname and I think London would be the best of the remaining callnames.
  • 3011HD wrote:

We currently work on adding 2. Bundesliga, but you have to choose either between Bundesliga+2.Bundesliga+Ligue 1 or Ligue 1+Ligue2+Bundesliga, because default PDII League is not avaible anymore, so we had to choose a existing league structure.

Yeah, removing PDII League wasn't a smart choice as they have real 2nd divisions in the game already. They should have enabled capability to set which league without 2nd division will use PDII as their 2nd division before starting FL, if they did it'll be awesome.

Also for Additional Stadiums suggestion from me, maybe you should include Estarlen Silva's stadiums pack. I've seen the video about the pack that it adds 26 stadiums (So 39 stadiums in total), so probably you should implement it in the patch.

EDIT: Found another bug, this time in Football Life mode. There are so many duplicate players in national teams there.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Davin.Rizuki ().

• hello guys, first of all thanks for the patch. this patch is really great because the bundesliga are well made. the faces, hairs, stats, kits, formation, etc is good not like the other patches.
    i'm here just wanna report some bugs that i found.
    - barcelona and arsenal kits (maybe more teams) kinda have bugs. there's some glitch and blur when you see the kits.
    - bayern kits have bugs. the away kit (the white one) is missing & replaced with the 3rd kit (on the 2nd kit slot) and on the 3rd kit slot there's real madrid home kit.

finally i wanna suggest what you guys have to do on the next update.
    - add more missing players. for example anderson on man united and of course many young players like hayden, ajayi, bellerin, zelalem (arsenal), beeney, baker, loftus-cheek, solanke (chelsea), stanek, galloway, browning (everton), ward, rossiter, yesil, sinclair (liverpool), pozo, iheanacho (city), mcnair, thorpe, janko, pereira (united), alnwick, aarons (newcastle), targett, reed, isgrove, mcqueen (soton), khumalo "ig south africa nt", ceballos (spurs), lucas hernandez, hector hernandez (atleti), diego llorente, varela, medran, de tomas (real), amini (dortmund), gaudino, weihrauch (bayern), etc. some of them (hayden, bellerin, reed, isgrove) are in game before 1st dlc delete them and some again (solanke, mcnair, medran) are already in game via live updates but still not on the patch.
    - edit the fake names of brazilian league players and add more faces for well known players like kaka', pato, ganso, luis fabiano, rogerio, etc.
    - and for the last is the rest 5 unedited fake teams. the newest dlc already added 4 more teams (basel, bate, maribor, besiktas) & you guys already planned for making malmo, so for the rest 4 teams i sugest: spartak moscow or dynamo moscow, dynamo kiev, fenerbahce & glasgow celtic.

thanks for making the english room!!
  • After I instaled 1.5 and 1.5.1 version, it happens that textures of kits are extremly low , for example:

As you can see, the numbers and league badges are OK, but the kit resolution is very low. This is problem with the most of teams and clubs, except Arsenal, Barcelona and Serie B clubs
    Example:
    So i tried to uninstal everything, first patch and then game, saves, etc. Even when I instal the fresh new pes 2015 whitout patches, this texture problem still happens with default kits :face: As long as I know, this started to happen when I instaled 1.5 and 1.5.1 version of patch. :confused:
  • Yes,they are OK. So far I figured it out something; all edited teams via patch, like Arsenal,Barcelona, Serie B clubs and Man Utd's 3rd kit are fine. All others have low resolution kits. Here is another example :

As you can see Arsenal's kits are OK, Man Utd's are low resolution except MAn Utd's 3rd kit.
  • @Malish : but if you look closely there's kinda wavy glitch structure on the arsenal kits. look on the away short closely & compare it to the united's short. are you seeing it? because it lil bit bothers me.
    barcelona & bayern kits has it too. and mate, i found it your problem is strange. united, city and other shirt have good resolution on my patch. where's the admin?
  • @Malish : well it really bothers me. hmmm.. i don't have any clue what's wrong with your pes. i used the reloaded version and everything is fine. ah, by the way, i found another bug. i can't change nuri sahin boots. when i changed it to the real one (magista obra) it always back to his default boots. where's the admin? i think we need an answer here.
  • Hi
    i have installed the latest patch from pes galaxy but due to the horrible design from puma i would like to change to last year nike.so Please the admin can light a way how can i do this would be so great. i dont even know how to thanks you. Also i think in the patch 1.5.1 missed the arsenal 3rd kits but everything else are great.