Announcement Pesgalaxy.com Patch 2015 5.01 Patch RELEASED #14/08/15

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pesgalaxy.com Patch 2015 5.01 Patch RELEASED #14/08/15

Pesgalaxy.com Patch 2015 5.01

DOWNLOAD

FEATURES
    - Many summer transfers 2015/2016
    - All promoted teams in the european leagues
    - 17 new promoted teams (Bristol, MK Dons, Preston NE, Red Star 93, Burg-Peronna, Paris FC
    Salernitana, Novara, Teramo, Como Calcio, NEC Nijmegen, Roda JC, De Graafshap, CD Tondela, Uniao Madeira,
    Arminia Bielefeld, MSV Duisburg) (some kits missing)
    - Many new 15/16 kits
    - New stadiumpack 4.00 by Estarlen Silva
    - Many new faces
    - New Bundesliga scoreboard added

GENERAL FEATURES
    - Complete Bundesliga added with correct kits, logos, squads
    - Complete 2. Bundesliga added with correct kits, logos, squads
    - Complete MLS added with correct kits, logos, squads
    - Complete J-League added with correct kits, logos, squads
    - 9 new teams added (Malmö FF, Red Bull Salzburg, FC Dynamo Moskva, Celtic FC, BSC Young Boys, Fenerbahce S.K., Dnipro,Dynamo Kiev, Club Brugge)
    - Premier League team names corrected and logos and kits added
    - Skybet Championship team names corrected and logos and kits added
    - Serie B team names corrected and logos and kits added
    - Liga ZON Sagres team names corrected and logos and kits added
    - Correct player names for Brasileirao Serie A
    - All fake national and classic teams corrected and kits for all fake national teams
    - League and Cup logos and names corrected
    - All coaches and stadium names corrected
    - Sleevepatches by chronoshack for all leagues added
    - Correct Rivalries
    - Correct stadiumnames for Bundesliga
    - Player names in Lowercase
    - New Bootpack (100 boots)
    - New Ballpack by Ron69
    - New Glovepack
    - New referee kits
    - Stadium Pack V2 by Estarlen Silva added and stdiums relinked to their teams
    - Chantpack 1.5 by Secun added
    - Lots of faces for all leagues added
    - Adboards by Randerscheinung and more added
    - Team callnames for english teams corrected
    - PesMonkey Pitch and Weather Mod available via switch
    - DLC 4.00 included
    - 1.03 exe included
    - Online compatible
    - New Switch(de/activate faces, switch between no steam and steam exe)
    - ML Switch added for a full Bundesliga ML (1. and 2. Bundesliga will switch with Ligue 1 and Ligue 2)
    - Faceswitch improved (Switch between no faces, new faces and new and updated Konami faces)
    - Controller Switch added (Xbox/PS3 buttons)
    - Scoreboard switcher added with 31 scoreboards preinstalled (more can be added using the switch)
    - Free Side select Switch added
    - Entrance Cutscene Switch added
    - Sider options available without sider.exe
    - Second Division teams in Other Europe removable via switch
    - Wave Glossy Logos added to the switch
    - DpFileList Editor added to the switch
    - Fruits Graphic Mods available via switch (replaces Pesmonkey mod)

Patchteam:
    Hajnal30
    Borusse92
    3011HD

Credits siehe credits.txt im Download
  • Hi
    I just wondering if you guys can show me how to change the arsenal kit in pes 2015. I already installed the latest patch from pes galaxy but because of the puma horrible design i want to revert back to last year nike so it would be great if u can give an instruction
    Thanks
  • anonprophet wrote:

please someone confirm it's work with 1.02 and DLC 2.00 ?

Doesn't work with the newest Konami update for now.
    Wait a few days for our update.

mars2410 wrote:

Hi
    I just wondering if you guys can show me how to change the arsenal kit in pes 2015. I already installed the latest patch from pes galaxy but because of the puma horrible design i want to revert back to last year nike so it would be great if u can give an instruction
    Thanks

It's actually not that easy this year: you can see here, maybe it helps you: evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71813
  • hello great patch mate pls the next patch try to edit the brasilian league because this konami pricks wont update it was supossed that in this 2.0 dlc the brasilian league was going to be updated and they didnt for example kaka kada ph ganso galga love the bundesliga guys awesome work
  • Davin.Rizuki wrote:

@Hajnal30, when we can expect update with DLC 2.0 included?
    Also what you guys had included in the next version?

y2pac wrote:

hello great patch mate pls the next patch try to edit the brasilian league because this konami pricks wont update it was supossed that in this 2.0 dlc the brasilian league was going to be updated and they didnt for example kaka kada ph ganso galga love the bundesliga guys awesome work

They have posted a pic on their Facebook with Santos players in the background, saying there will be a surprise for us monday.
    Looks like they will make another DLC with the brazilian teams. If they release it on monday, we will release after the DLC. If not, we will release this weekend or monday.
  • Hey guys. I have a problem with Pesgalaxy Patch.
    I can play online with PTE Patch and multiplayer crack. I tried to install Pesgalaxy Patch but crack desn't work with this patch. Game doesn't start. I'm talking about a week ago of course (1.01.01). Can you please help me? When the new version comes, I want to play online PES with Pesgalaxy Patch.
  • Jacte wrote:

Hey guys. I have a problem with Pesgalaxy Patch.
    I can play online with PTE Patch and multiplayer crack. I tried to install Pesgalaxy Patch but crack desn't work with this patch. Game doesn't start. I'm talking about a week ago of course (1.01.01). Can you please help me? When the new version comes, I want to play online PES with Pesgalaxy Patch.

If you have the DLC 2.0 then the Galaxy Patch doesn´t work !
  • Jacte wrote:

Hey guys. I have a problem with Pesgalaxy Patch.

Did you try the noSteam exe (available via switch?) It's basically a crack file. Try this exe when we release the new update, I hope it works for you.
  • Jacte wrote:

@RocketTuan I know, I was talking about the previous week.

@Hajnal30 Thanks, I'll try but I think it won't work. Is there any chance to use other cracks with Pesgalaxy Patch?

Hmm... have you uninstalled the PTE Patch ? Look in the Pro Evolution Soccer 205 folder then go into download and tell me which files are there ...
  • RocketTuan wrote:

Jacte wrote:

@Hajnal30 Thanks, I'll try but I think it won't work. Is there any chance to use other cracks with Pesgalaxy Patch?

Hmm... have you uninstalled the PTE Patch ? Look in the Pro Evolution Soccer 205 folder then go into download and tell me which files are there ...

Currently, no patches are installed because of the new Konami update. But previous week, when I try to play game with Pesgalaxy, I did a clean install (uninstalled the game and installed it again). So, I tried to copy my crack to PES folder and launched the game; I got "The application was unable to start correctly" error.

So what can we do about it?

Screenshot about this error via Pesedit forums:

Thanks for help.
  • Jacte wrote:

RocketTuan wrote:

Jacte wrote:

Currently, no patches are installed because of the new Konami update. But previous week, when I try to play game with Pesgalaxy, I did a clean install (uninstalled the game and installed it again). So, I tried to copy my crack to PES folder and launched the game; I got "The application was unable to start correctly" error.

So what can we do about it?

Thanks for help.

Hmm.. sorry Bro i cant help you further ... hmm still wait of the new Galaxy Patch and install the DLC 2.0