NEW UPDATE EDIT.BIN rel. 3 by Pinuccio - PesGalaxy 5.01

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEW UPDATE EDIT.BIN rel. 3 by Pinuccio - PesGalaxy 5.01

Hello friends,
      thanks to master Borusse92 for patch PESGALAXY. A nice patch. With this patch the game becomes very realistic.
      I introduce myself. I'm new in this forum, thank Hades to welcome in the presentation section. I'm playing PES in career mode. Without control the player. Taking on the role of a real manager. I have played many years in FifaManager. I started with Fifamanager06 until fifamanager12. I was co-admin with Maumau for fansite / forum Soccermanageritalia. I was very active in the international forum of the producers of the game (Bright Futures Koln). Now the forum BF is closed, and the game went off the production. I have worked with the producers of the game for the realization of the original gameplay and italian database patch (serie A, B, C, D). I had fun with the realization of my Gameplay Patch Julia, produced for FM08 to FM12 that found acclaim around the world among users of Fifamanager. PES is a new game for me, but now I'm in love with it. Fantastic. I enjoyed making some changes to the file EDIT.BIN of PES2015 on the basis of PESGALAXY5.0.
      This was very tiring, considering the little free time available.

The changes made are as follows:
      - Stadiums assigned to the respective teams of europe.
      - Correct the positions of the players on the field. (europe)
      - New transfers are present on the field (not relegated to reserve).
      - Edited tactics Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid

UPDATE 18/09/2015 RELEASE N.3 FILE EDIT.BIN PESGALAXY 5.01

SERIE A TIM - SERIE B (ITALY)

V.3 update release for 5.01 PESGALAXY
      - Fixed bug San Siro stadium
      - Simplified the real names of Italian clubs (series A and series B).
      - Inserted the abbreviations of the Italian teams (series A and series B).
      - Added the names of the current Italian coaches.
      - Further adjustment of the positions of the players.
      - Added the real tactics of the 20 coaches of Serie A. (START MATCH-OFFENSIVE-DEFENSIVE)
      - Game tactics with movements of the players as real teams.
      - Added FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 players values.

I hope this small work is of your appreciation.
      I'm sorry if there are any imperfections.
      I hope you enjoy it and I hope not to have broken the rules of your magnificent forum.
      My philosophy is that of simple sharing in order to get into the game more realistic and excite us in our splendid career.
      W pes.

PATCH TEST ON NESA GAMEPLAY EXE

NOTES: extract and copy the file in C: \ Users \ user \ Documents \ KONAMI \ Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 \ save

ATTENTION: remember to make a copy of your Edit.bin before over writing it. This is useful if my file should not be to your liking.
      Thanks and sorry for my poor English.

The file also contains the last transfers of LeoCosmo

SCREENS UPDATE EDIT.BIN REL. 3

Files

The post was edited 25 times, last by PINUCCIO ().

• piksi wrote:

Where is Martial (transfered from Monaco to M United) and who is Laplace insted of him in the team
      Thanks for the feedback,
      I thank you for Martial, he had escaped me.
      I rectify his profile as soon as possible.
      For the database, I have not created new players. I am not able to use the external editor.
      Changes were made only on the file edit of my game.
      I took inspiration from the database in place.
      Thanks friend. :bashful:

The post was edited 1 time, last by PINUCCIO ().

• Bole wrote:

wrong numbers on kits for players transfered like a ljajic,perisic....
      Thanks for the feedback, my brother Juventus. :angel:
      You can make these changes in sedione "edit" menu of the game.
      Unfortunately I made all the changes alone, I assure you change team to team, assign the stadium, put 11 players on the field + all reserves, this is a big job that has caused me a "paralysis of the finger." :doctor:
      Plus, if I devote more time to the game that to my wife, she asks for a divorce. :cursing:
      They were all formations of a single league with the players in the wrong positions on the field. Now it seems acceptable. As stated in the publication, I'm sorry to all of you for any imperfections, but I'm human.
      Thanks again for the feedback. :bashful:
    • I'm playing the final of the Super Cup vs Lazio. 1-1 for now.
      I noticed that although I had arranged the players on the field before the match then the AI of the game has changed from Anderson wing to midfielder. :crying:
      Perhaps interacting other values that affect the position of the player: 1) opponents, 2) strategy, or whatever. I ask for information to users more experienced than me.
    • Dear Mr Pinuccio, i just registered to say thank you... im using your EDIT file and is very very good =) , i know the hard work you put on it and i know this is for free.. but i want you to know that there is some people like me that enjoy your work and here i am to say THANK YOU! once again.

Im going to keep an eye on this thread to see any updates of the file, keep the good work and dont pay attention to bad responses.

Dio vi benedica
    • HELLO,
      I noticed this thing:
      I set all the European players in their correct positions on the filed.
      But I noticed this: DiNatale (Udinese) is a striker of the penalty area. I DiNatale positioned in its correct position on the field, During Juventus-Udinese, I have seen DiNatale in right midfield position, I immediately asked why. The game, positions its best players in positions where they lack strong role players. In the database of PES DiNatale it is proficient in the second right midfield role. This is a mistake. DiNatale must be only one player to attack, he must not have other roles.
      This is a problem that I have encountered in Fifamanager. In fifamanager, we have it fixed by eliminating the supporting roles to each player. In Fifamanager we realized the profile DiNatale without his supporting roles. The problem has been corrected in this way. I think it's the same thing for pes. The secondary roles are to change the primary location.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PINUCCIO ().

• UPDATE 18/09/2015 RELEASE N.3 FILE EDIT.BIN PESGALAXY 5.01

SERIE A TIM - SERIE B (ITALY)

V.3 update release for 5.01 PESGALAXY
      - Fixed bug San Siro stadium
      - Simplified the real names of Italian clubs (series A and series B).
      - Inserted the abbreviations of the Italian teams (series A and series B).
      - Added the names of the current Italian coaches.
      - Further adjustment of the positions of the players.
      - Added the real tactics of the 20 coaches of Serie A. (START MATCH-OFFENSIVE-DEFENSIVE)
      - Game tactics with movements of the players as real teams.
      - Added FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015 players values.

DOWNLOAD ON FIRST POST

The post was edited 4 times, last by PINUCCIO ().

• thefursgamer wrote:

Great great work. I have a question, did you made transfers for alla leagues in pesgalaxy patch, or wich leagues? When you need i can help you, whit that. Once again thx or the edit, is great. For example in the last edit, there aren't changes in ligue 1, did you made it in v3?

Hello, with this little update I focused only on the Italian championships.Update the whole database, in depth, it requires the presence of a team of people.
      Each person who takes the job of the league of knowledge. It would be ideal. Of course, always on the basis of pesgalaxy. :)
    • thefursgamer wrote:

yes i will be great. If you want we can talk, and i take one league, for example ligue 1. What do you think. Gime te parameters and i will do it. what do you do? last lineups, players positions...

Great idea. Yes!!!
      If you want, you can do the download of this editor.
      This editor is very functional and easy to use.

Files