Option File EVOLUTION PES 2016 PS3 (BLUS, BLES) 1.0

• PS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi everyone,

New to this. How do I install on the PS? I put it on a sub stick, copied all the files to my ps but they do not load. Not even the badges. I downloaded the BLUS version, as I am in the US. Some help/direction would be much appreciated as it corrupted my old edit file and deleted all the edits I had done manually.

Thanks in advance!
    • Sparks wrote:

IT WORKS! I have the version BLES 02187 and it really appears like BLUS but the game reads BLES. Very good work, please do the Liga Portuga (liga Nos) kits!
      Thanks
      In that case it works for bles but not npeb (digital version).

Man.Like.Smilez wrote:

Screaming Commentary wrote:

Only difference I see in the two downloads is the folder names of the BLES one, and that it has and additional "PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL" file in every folder.

Hopefully we get an update in case we have to manually make any changes ourselves.
      Did this work? All the names and league badges are there but the kits are all plain... :dont-know:
      Nah it didn't. Pes 2016 gives you an option to import badges from pes 2015 which makes it simple. Team names are pretty simple to edit too. It's kits which is the main issue.
    • Screaming Commentary wrote:

Sparks wrote:

IT WORKS! I have the version BLES 02187 and it really appears like BLUS but the game reads BLES. Very good work, please do the Liga Portuga (liga Nos) kits!
      Thanks

Man.Like.Smilez wrote:

Only difference I see in the two downloads is the folder names of the BLES one, and that it has and additional "PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL" file in every folder.

Hopefully we get an update in case we have to manually make any changes ourselves.
      Did this work? All the names and league badges are there but the kits are all plain... :dont-know:
      Nah it didn't. Pes 2016 gives you an option to import badges from pes 2015 which makes it simple. Team names are pretty simple to edit too. It's kits which is the main issue.
      Im a pes regular bro i didnt realise i could transfer 2015's emblems etc over.. i reckon i'll be alright till the kits issue is sorted.. thanx
    • Man.Like.Smilez wrote:

Sparks wrote:

Thanks

Man.Like.Smilez wrote:

Im a pes regular bro i didnt realise i could transfer 2015's emblems etc over.. i reckon i'll be alright till the kits issue is sorted.. thanx
      No problem. I too just stumbled upon that option.

I've seen people post NPEB (EU digital version) options files but it still shows up as BLUS. I've tried using a converter (brute force) to convert the BLUS file to NPEB which it did, but the result was the same on the PS3.

Hopefully someone genuinely knows how to do this for the digital versions.