PES 2016 [Stadiums] Color Fans In The Stands by viettuanhp95

• PC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not working for me. Already put the file in download folder, added it into dpfilelist using dpfilelist generator v1.5 but my Arsenal home fans still wearing orange shirts instead of uniform.

On the dpfilelist generator first I chose DLC 1.0 , not working, then I use the fix to allow the tool to show DLC 0.0 and then chose it, same not working.

Patches I use: pesmix 1.1 , ps3 buttons

Any ideas guys?

I made a copy of fresh installations (no patch), then add this patch only, add it into dpfilelist, then open the game and play as Manchester United, but the fans still not wearing uniform too. Is this patch working for you?

The post was edited 1 time, last by joe331 ().

• Are you playing on PS4 and have you imported the kits?

Then there is the problem, the normal kit is orange, so you just have overwritten it with your imported kit, but the orange colour is still saved.

You have to do it this way:

1. Go to Edit Mode and change the Colour of the kit from orange to red by yourself
      2. After that, you can import your kit

Then the fans should be wearing red kits.
      #ThePitchIsOurs
      #WhereLegendsAreMade
      #ThePowerOfFootball
    • Paterson wrote:

Are you playing on PS4 and have you imported the kits?

Then there is the problem, the normal kit is orange, so you just have overwritten it with your imported kit, but the orange colour is still saved.

1. Go to Edit Mode and change the Colour of the kit from orange to red by yourself

I'm on PC. Yes I think I have the imported kits. The pesmix patch gave me the real kits. I check on the edit menu for Arsenal, the kits are there. Can't find the setting to change from orange to red though, maybe because there's imported kits there already.

Can anyone confirm this patch works for them?

All I can find is 1 like on facebook for a status with this patch.
    • joe331 wrote:

Paterson wrote:

Are you playing on PS4 and have you imported the kits?

I'm on PC. Yes I think I have the imported kits. The pesmix patch gave me the real kits. I check on the edit menu for Arsenal, the kits are there. Can't find the setting to change from orange to red though, maybe because there's imported kits there already.
      Can anyone confirm this patch works for them?

All I can find is 1 like on facebook for a status with this patch.
      Okay, but the problem is the same on PC. Maybe you can delete the kit > then change the standard kit from orange to red > import the kit again.
      #ThePitchIsOurs
      #WhereLegendsAreMade
      #ThePowerOfFootball
    • Orange or red do not directly related to this patch I think. Basically what the patch suppose to do is making the crowd/fans of home team mostly wear the uniform of the team like in the screenshots, right?

If it works, Arsenal fans won't be wearing red or orange shirt but wearing the red-white kit like the players. Like in the screenshots.

As I mentioned earlier, on a clean copy of the install directory (no mod) I put just this patch and add it into the dpfilelist, and play the game as Manchester United which is already licensed. So I suppose to see the crowd wearing MU kit right? But they don't, still just the red shirt.

I wonder if this patch works at all, the file is very small in size.