help with cpks in pes 2016??

• PC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• help with cpks in pes 2016??

hey guys..can someone help me?
      i'm working on fantasy colorways of adidas ace... and another boots as well...

...but i'm having trouble to create a "minipack" of boots.. i'm using this bootpack: "http://adf.ly/11269731/boot161" (it's WENS bootpack from pes 2015 modified by me and working very fine on 2016...

but when i add a new cpk with the new boots on "dpfilelist.bin" i get a black screen when starting pes 2016...

so... yet, i couldn't figure out how to add a single boot or a "minipack" via cpk on pes 2016, as i'm using another bootpack already....

i just put the boots inside the "100 boots pack" to test it, replacing some old ones and it works fine... but as a "minipack" it does not work together with the big bootpack as it used to in pes 2015.... so i'm stuck here and can't upload neither advance with my "work"....

please i really need some help from someone who understands well the cpk files... 'cause i guess i don't get it... :face:

(p.s.: what a shame we don't have file loader nor kitservers anymore for PES)