PES 2016 Classic Patch 1.0

• PC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• download it and I got a message that says "file is an unknown format or damaged" I do ????? ..... You remove the point because I had two but still get the message
    • Raul Vela wrote:

download it and I got a message that says "file is an unknown format or damaged" I do ????? ..... You remove the point because I had two but still get the message
      Hi,

had the same Problem using 7zip under WIN 10. After installing and using WINRAR, no Problem. Seems to be a Problem of 7zip or WIN10..... Patch is great so far, but little fixes need to be done. Logos for DFB-Pokal and DFL-Supercup are missing, but beside this Players, Squads, Formations are great in Bundesliga. Other Leagues seem to be also quite good research work. Give it a try :)

Greetz eulinho
    • and solve it ... I needed to install win rar version 5 or more ..... my question is because when Argentina selection stops responding and the selector ignores me when I choose scoreboards (I run it as administrator and nothing)
    • Installed fine, however, my XBOX 360 Controller has now stopped working with your patch. Uninstalled program and reinstalled without patch and it worked again.

Just a heads up. Thanks for the good work and if you fix let me know !!! :)

Should also clarify, i tried both DirectInput and Xinput and neither option resolved the issue. Tried both activated and deactivated via "Classic Patch' settings without luck aswell....