[PS3] CYPES Option File V 1.0 (NPEB02305)

• PS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [PS3] CYPES Option File V 1.0 (NPEB02305)

Hello guys,
      Here is the Option File from TEAM CYPES for NPEB02305 (PlayStation Store Version). This Option File includes:

- Bundesliga 100%
      - Transfers : Série A, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga

Kits :
      - Leagues/Clubs : Premier League, Bundesliga, Sassuolo
      - Nationals Teams : Argentine, Angleterre, Colombie, Chili
      - Formations/Coachs/Stadiums : Serie A, Ligue 1, Liga BBVA, Premier League, Bundesliga
      - Compétitions names/logos : Premier League, Sky Bet Championship , FA CUP, Community Shield, Serie A, Serie B, Copa TIM, Supercoppa TIM, KNVB Beker, Copa Del Rey

LINK: mediafire.com/download/pwvc966…+F.O+1.0+PS+STORE+VERSION .zip
      PASSWORD: cypes

CREDITS: team CYPES
      Sparks
      PORTUGAL - EU
      #PESAddict #Lovethepast #Playthefuture
      (If my English sometimes is bad, believe me, my German is worse :cyclops: )
    • I have following issue:

1) How do i install the kits? it comes as one image and the kit options on the ps3 are categorised a front shirt , back shirt etc.pasting the Option file image to the front of the shirt makes it look like an emblem. I am new at this. Kindly help. :dont-know: .
      2) Please provide some information on th installation of the OF Including stadium and Bundesliga .
      3) Also no team names are provided within the OF , any help regarding that would be nice.

4) Would this patch work in any region o is it region specific i live in india?

Thank you for your time.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sayan143 ().

• MarkusG wrote:

Do you have any options for the instalation of this data pack? And this is for PS 3?

Greets
      Markus
      All you have to do is:
      1. Download the Option File
      2. Unzip it (I unzip it onto my desktop using WinRAR)
      3. Insert USB stick into PC, and format at FAT32 file system
      4. Make a new folder on your USB called PS3, then inside that create another folder called SAVEDATA
      5. Put the OF into the SAVEDATA folder, so on your USB you will have PS3> SAVEDATA> all the folders from the OF
      6. Plug USB stick into PS3
      7. Go to Game-Saved Data Utility
      8. Find your USB stick
      9. All the kits etc should show as single files, along with an Edit Data file, and a System Data file
      10.Copy all the files onto your PS3 but NOT the System Data
      14. Unplug your USB stick
      15. Load up PES2016
      16. Enjoy!

NOTE:
      If you can't login at PES Online all you have to do is enter at edit mode on PES 2016 menu, edit something (a kit or a player) and save. After this click exit from the edit mode and it will save your edit file and its done, now you can play online.
      Sparks
      PORTUGAL - EU
    • sayan143 wrote:

I have following issue:

1) How do i install the kits? it comes as one image and the kit options on the ps3 are categorised a front shirt , back shirt etc.pasting the Option file image to the front of the shirt makes it look like an emblem. I am new at this. Kindly help. :dont-know: .
      2) Please provide some information on th installation of the OF Including stadium and Bundesliga .
      3) Also no team names are provided within the OF , any help regarding that would be nice.

4) Would this patch work in any region o is it region specific i live in india?

Thank you for your time.

Any suggestion would be helpful.
      Hello, just do what i replied at MarkusG comment.
      You don´t have to create bundesliga even create the times, if you past all the files on your PS3 it will works.
      I don't now if in your region works because i live in Portugal and the region here is BLES, try it, if it doesn't work search on the internet how to convert files from BLES to your region.
      Sparks
      PORTUGAL - EU
    • i copied all the files to the ps3.After loading the game,
      The kits are in one piece in the edit mode how can i paste them on the players.? there are categories like front shirt etc .
      No bundesliga either.

can it be because my region is not supported by the option file? I live in India.

Regards.