Pinned Mistakes and Bugs in PESGalaxy PC-Patch 2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ty great and most complete patch out there. I can only comment on Croatian player that i saw today.

Few mistakes: Croatian team, some player need to be added: Pivaric, Kalinic, Badelj, Pjaca and some are not the part anymore: Jelavic, Milic, (and Leskovic is only a side player still)

Dinamo Zagreb - stats are good congrats, but Pjaca should be 74/5, and Rog close to 70, and please if you can update their faces its is so bad, PTE did a solid job there, most important ones like Pjaca, Soudani, Antolic, Pivaric, Machado, and add a blue kit as first!

Halilovic face is great but his stats should be around 75-78, he is the best player of Sporting Gijon after all. Kovacic should be 80, his explosive power is among the best in the world( this stat in particular should be higher)

Hairs: Modric has long blond hair again, and Srna's face and hair is completely off, he is captain should be fixed

Good first version, thank you very much, hope next version will be even more awesome :)
  • The_Holy_Thrasher wrote:

From playing the first fixture in Master League, I spotted that instead of the official Nike EPL ball there is Adidas ball assigned to EPL games. Also, is there any manual way to fix that instead of waiting for the next version of the patch?

Cheers!
    You can do it in the edit menu at competitions

Bole wrote:

fix juventus kits
    what exactly needs to be fixed?

• Hello PES Galaxy Team

What an amazing patch, it will make the master league truly a different level this year.

Now this could be a bug or something that I am not aware of (the closest I have come to patching before is PES2012 editing by hand all the classic players) but as it stands for example

Arsenal = "London" in commentary
    QPR = "London" in commentary
    Manchester City = "Manchester" in commentary

Is there a way to enable the actual team name rather than the host city?

or

Just not have it read out at all?

Any feedback or alternative patches for commentary would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Luke
  • Haremzg wrote:

Ty great and most complete patch out there. I can only comment on Croatian player that i saw today.

Few mistakes: Croatian team, some player need to be added: Pivaric, Kalinic, Badelj, Pjaca and some are not the part anymore: Jelavic, Milic, (and Leskovic is only a side player still)

Dinamo Zagreb - stats are good congrats, but Pjaca should be 74/5, and Rog close to 70, and please if you can update their faces its is so bad, PTE did a solid job there, most important ones like Pjaca, Soudani, Antolic, Pivaric, Machado, and add a blue kit as first!

Halilovic face is great but his stats should be around 75-78, he is the best player of Sporting Gijon after all. Kovacic should be 80, his explosive power is among the best in the world( this stat in particular should be higher)

Hairs: Modric has long blond hair again, and Srna's face and hair is completely off, he is captain should be fixed

Good first version, thank you very much, hope next version will be even more awesome :)
    Hi,
    first of all thanks for your detailed feedback.

To give you some refeedback:
    The squads are still done according to konami, they are never up to date, it's always a problem that konami doesn't feel the need to regulary update national teams. But of course it would make sense to improve that, you are right.

Stats are always a very hard thing - also konami did strange things this years, for example giving 1st keeper of PSG (Kevin Trapp) a 63 rating only.
    We always convert stats from football manager, because it seems best solution for us. But of course there can be always discussion if stats fit or don't, sadly we always can't hit all opinions there and it would make also no sense to adapt stats after personal feeling..

About faces, I know that Srna and many other Croatian player have not got good faces yet. That is due to the reason that croatia was a fake national team and thus it is hard to insert faces for these players, some konami restriction. Of course we replaced in national team just the fake players with original ones, so like Modric from Real, Perisic from Inter and so on, but Srna wasn't ingame, so he still has his old one. In next version you can hopefully expect this version from this facepack to be included: i66.tinypic.com/211np02.png (where also the great Halilovic comes from). Also let's see about Zagreb faces. I have to check the web if some facemakers created real faces for them, if not we could try our luck with ingame editor ;)