Pinned Mistakes and Bugs in PESGalaxy PC-Patch 2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skyz15 wrote:

Hello PES Galaxy Team

What an amazing patch, it will make the master league truly a different level this year.

Now this could be a bug or something that I am not aware of (the closest I have come to patching before is PES2012 editing by hand all the classic players) but as it stands for example

Arsenal = "London" in commentary
    QPR = "London" in commentary
    Manchester City = "Manchester" in commentary

Is there a way to enable the actual team name rather than the host city?

or

Just not have it read out at all?

Any feedback or alternative patches for commentary would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Luke
    Thanks for the compliments ;)
    I think there is no solution yet. If you go to edit mode and then teams you have the possibility to add a commentary name to each team. But as Konami doesn't hold licenses of PL they probably aren't allowed to insert exact team names like Arsenal there, but mostly city names only. So we decided to add those which fit thinking logically, but if it annoys you, you can just choose that a team doesn't get a commentary team name there.
  • George Vauvenargues wrote:

I have a question. Why does Ahmed Musa has fake face? He was in Nigeria NT and has had a real Konami face. The same thing was with SRNA. The face was bad but it was.
    Did you play Pes 2015 the last time?

Musa is fake this year (as whole Nigeria is): pesmaster.com/z-vaz/pes-2016/player/305075/
    Also Srna is fake, as whole croatia is.
    As both are fake that means there are no faces included for them too.

As their teams weren't ingame too, there was no face included for them from that side too.

Like explained above it is really hard to give fake players a face atm. Ask Hajnal, it seem to be a lot of steps :D
    But if you would take a look in cpk you see I even included that Musa face and a better Srna one because I also think those are needed, just as said it doesn't get shown now ;) So please wait for a further version to have faces for those players shown ingame.
  • 3011HD wrote:

George Vauvenargues wrote:

I have a question. Why does Ahmed Musa has fake face? He was in Nigeria NT and has had a real Konami face. The same thing was with SRNA. The face was bad but it was.
    Did you play Pes 2015 the last time?
    Musa is fake this year (as whole Nigeria is): pesmaster.com/z-vaz/pes-2016/player/305075/
    Also Srna is fake, as whole croatia is.
    As both are fake that means there are no faces included for them too.

As their teams weren't ingame too, there was no face included for them from that side too.

Like explained above it is really hard to give fake players a face atm. Ask Hajnal, it seem to be a lot of steps :D
    But if you would take a look in cpk you see I even included that Musa face and a better Srna one because I also think those are needed, just as said it doesn't get shown now ;) So please wait for a further version to have faces for those players shown ingame.
    Thank you very much for explanation. It was my mistake. Musa has fake face, really.
  • Guys this is a good start..obviously you will add a lot of faces that need to be there in the game but I have one major complaint...please stop replacing perfectly good KONAMI presets with your choice of faces...for example the Berardi(sassuolo) face added by Konami DP 1 is a bazillion times better than the face that for some reason you put in there. Same for Vazquez in Palermo...your primary goal should be adding faces for players who don't have one. If I am not happy with a preset I'll replace it on my own. this is my only issue really and sorry for the rant :) . Hope you take care of this and as always thanks a ton for your work on the patch that's always the best out there!

**EDIT**Two bugs i came across -Besic in Everton -it's that freaky bug where you only see the eyes and teeth, also Puscas in Bari (serie B) has the same bug

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jaywalk3r ().

• Jaywalk3r wrote:

Guys this is a good start..obviously you will add a lot of faces that need to be there in the game but I have one major complaint...please stop replacing perfectly good KONAMI presets with your choice of faces...for example the Berardi(sassuolo) face added by Konami DP 1 is a bazillion times better than the face that for some reason you put in there. Same for Vazquez in Palermo...your primary goal should be adding faces for players who don't have one. If I am not happy with a preset I'll replace it on my own. this is my only issue really and sorry for the rant :) . Hope you take care of this and as always thanks a ton for your work on the patch that's always the best out there!

**EDIT**Two bugs i came across -Besic in Everton -it's that freaky bug where you only see the eyes and teeth, also Puscas in Bari (serie B) has the same bug
    I completly agree with you there about Faces! Problem is they only came with DP1, so we added some faces before but forgot in all the stress after DLC (like transfers only half done) to remove those who got replaces. Also for example Herrmann from Gladbach, you're right, there are some.
    Only konami faces we replace for a good reason are the really bad ones, there exist some few of them still ;)
  • 3011HD wrote:

Haremzg wrote:

Ty great and most complete patch out there. I can only comment on Croatian player that i saw today.

Few mistakes: Croatian team, some player need to be added: Pivaric, Kalinic, Badelj, Pjaca and some are not the part anymore: Jelavic, Milic, (and Leskovic is only a side player still)

Dinamo Zagreb - stats are good congrats, but Pjaca should be 74/5, and Rog close to 70, and please if you can update their faces its is so bad, PTE did a solid job there, most important ones like Pjaca, Soudani, Antolic, Pivaric, Machado, and add a blue kit as first!

Halilovic face is great but his stats should be around 75-78, he is the best player of Sporting Gijon after all. Kovacic should be 80, his explosive power is among the best in the world( this stat in particular should be higher)

Hairs: Modric has long blond hair again, and Srna's face and hair is completely off, he is captain should be fixed

Good first version, thank you very much, hope next version will be even more awesome :)
    Hi,first of all thanks for your detailed feedback.

To give you some refeedback:
    The squads are still done according to konami, they are never up to date, it's always a problem that konami doesn't feel the need to regulary update national teams. But of course it would make sense to improve that, you are right.

Stats are always a very hard thing - also konami did strange things this years, for example giving 1st keeper of PSG (Kevin Trapp) a 63 rating only.
    We always convert stats from football manager, because it seems best solution for us. But of course there can be always discussion if stats fit or don't, sadly we always can't hit all opinions there and it would make also no sense to adapt stats after personal feeling..

About faces, I know that Srna and many other Croatian player have not got good faces yet. That is due to the reason that croatia was a fake national team and thus it is hard to insert faces for these players, some konami restriction. Of course we replaced in national team just the fake players with original ones, so like Modric from Real, Perisic from Inter and so on, but Srna wasn't ingame, so he still has his old one. In next version you can hopefully expect this version from this facepack to be included: i66.tinypic.com/211np02.png (where also the great Halilovic comes from). Also let's see about Zagreb faces. I have to check the web if some facemakers created real faces for them, if not we could try our luck with ingame editor ;)
    Sure no problem, this stats from some player can be easily modifed by the users. But especially Halilovic and Pjaca deserve 10% boost :)
    FM is a good reference point. Konami has shit stat system, just for known players are good, rest is abysmal.

Faces - yes this picture has great ones, nice, try to find Dinamo Zagreb faces somewhere, hope someone makes them, think PTe got few good ones. I cant belive that there are so good people like you out there that manage to do this awesome stuff for free to all Pes fans. Really appreciated, hard to descibre thankfulness through forum.

Onyl thing that is missing to be complete is the stadium pack, pls include them in next versions, when i try with DpFilelist, it doesn't work with Galaxy patch.
  • @Haremzg
    Yes, we noticed that stadium pack seems to be high priority, many want to have included it. If there are good Zagreb faces maybe for Pes 2014 which can get converted, I will take a look.
    But can't say if there are for sure.

@Jaywalk3r
    Definetly. And yes, more or less since the latest Pes 2015 DLCs their faces are really good, just like the way it should be - game developers also doing best graphical work for their game. Still there remain many bad faces, for a company who sells many games a year they are pretty slow on updating.
  • i`m very happy that u focus on formations and teams tactics. Thanks

I find some things not big but worth to wrote about it.

Monaco - check players statistic and positions smth is wrong there half of squad got 50-60 stats and even stats don`t compare to posiotions witch they play.
    Juve plays offen 4-3-1-2 diamond

Bayern is deep thing offen they play 4-1-4-1 /443/ 343 than here we all have right. Costa 11 assist in 12 matches need up some passes, coman got old stats.

Poland have bad ppl in team on bench only few to repair - whoscored.com/Matches/1030201/Live

i will check rest and write if smth i find.

Cheers.
  • I think I had the same problem myself before, it appears when switch has noz enough rights to change files there. You can try to "teach" your PC to give the rights or just manually download any nosteam exe and insert it yourself. Or you go through lib folder until you see nosteam exe there, take those files and copy them yourself to installation directory. But you would need to change files names, so that the names are like the names of the files which were there before (which you would need to delete obviously).
    Hard to explain, sry, maybe someone can better ;)

Jaywalk3r wrote:

Two Dummies in Japanese NT, Greece kits are fake.

Ganzoraccio(fake Serie B team) in other Euro teams.
    Ganzoraccio is a complete fake team which doesn't exist in real life, so we moved it to Other Europe.

Dragan40152 wrote:

Srna,K.P. Boateng and Papadopulos face is fake and i can change that.
    There are many fake faces..how do you change it on them?