[PES 2016 PC] Chantpack Version 2 RELEASED - XBOX 360 compatibility coming soon

• PC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [PES 2016 PC] Chantpack Version 2 RELEASED - XBOX 360 compatibility coming soon

[PES 2016 PC]CHANTPACK VERSION 2 RELEASED

Main features:
      • High quality audio (48000 hz - stereo);
      • Chants imported in .hca format (no .adx);
      • Unlimited duration of chants (no duration problem of original chants);
      • Compatible with all PES 2016 patch PC (default team ID) and without patch;
      • Chantpack version 1 included;
      • Chants adapted and assembled for the pack exclusively;
      • XBOX 360 compatibility coming soon.

INFO ON CHANTPACK:
      PES 2016 chantpack version 2 contains 59 chants for 20 teams in game licensed. Full list:
      - BRASILEIRAO: SC Corinthians Paulista;
      - BUNDESLIGA: FC Bayern München;
      - EREDIVISIE: PSV Eindhoven;
      - LIGA BBVA: Club Atlético de
      Madrid, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla FC, Villarreal CF;
      - LIGUE 1: AS Monaco FC, Olympique de Marseille; Olympique Lyonnais, Paris Saint-Germain
      FC;
      - PRIMEIRA LIGA (LIGA NOS): FC Porto;
      - RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE: FC
      Zenit Saint Petersburg;
      - SERIE A: ACF Fiorentina, AC MIlan, AS Roma, FC Internazionale Milano, Juventus FC, SSC Napoli.
      ► For default the game alternates team chants and generic chants.
      Please insert my name in credits if you use this pack in your patch.
      Thanks a lot.

INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL:
      - Copy Chantpack V. 2 by mauri_d.cpk in download folder.
      - Generate with DpFileList Generator v1.6 by Baris the DpFileList.bin file and replace it in download folder.

Support me:
      Support and Follow me:

The post was edited 8 times, last by mauri_d ().

• Very good! It works, but only with Galaxy patch if you proceed in this way: rename the file, for instance "Chantpack1.cpk". Than add it to your DpFile list with help of the Galaxy switch. Than start the game. Without renaming it doesn't work.
      Dear Mauri_d, I hope you will do some more chants, especially for Bundesliga. Unfortunately I can't help with the chantlist. I think you know already this tutorial by Secun: pes-patch.com/forum/thread-9024.html If not, maybe it helps you.
      So again thanks a lot. your Chants make for me the game perfect!
    • mauri_d wrote:

NOTE:
      I could revolutionize chants adding them to many teams and so increasing the number total of chants but i need help to know how ChantlList working for relink. So I'm searching one or some hex expert to edit successfully ChantList.bin file. Of course I would insert user names in credits when release the chantpack. I hope in your help.
      Thanks.

Support me:

HI Mauri, actually I stepped over this in youtube:
      This looks as how this guy has a plan of the chantlist und with this software you can find somethings. Maybe this helps you?