Pinned PESGalaxy.com PC-Patch 2017 Request Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First of all I'd like to say thanks for making these games more enjoyable. I've played previous versions using your magnificent patches.

I've been thinking about buying this game once again. I mostly play offline and ML so the additional leagues you guys patch in shape are a must. Since it's probably true this time also that you can't choose to have Bundesliga added but leave Asian and American leagues out it would be nice to have them all fixed. Konami should give the option to choose. That shouldn't be too hard for them.

Are you guys going to patch these leagues in the near future?
    • Hello

I hesitate to download the new version, because the next major update should come soon.
      But, can we hope to have the major update (with 2.BL & transfers update) very soon ?

I'm waiting so long to start a LM, and it will be better if we can start with this promised big update...

Thanks for you job, PES Galaxy Team, but may you give us some scheduled information please ??

Congrats
    • makss wrote:

Hello

I hesitate to download the new version, because the next major update should come soon.
      But, can we hope to have the major update (with 2.BL & transfers update) very soon ?

I'm waiting so long to start a LM, and it will be better if we can start with this promised big update...

Thanks for you job, PES Galaxy Team, but may you give us some scheduled information please ??

Congrats
      I will never understand why the creators of PesGalaxy ignore these kind of questions from the community. Probably a cultural thing? They are not boss-like questions but honest ones.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Villason ().

• Don't you guys realize these are not questions that can be answered. Stop acting like spoiled kids.

You guys think they do this full-time. These folks have lives. Jobs and families etc. This is a hobby for them. They do it in their spare time. How do you expect them to provide a date. If they provide a date, it creates expectations and false hope. Do you like to be disappointed for no reason.

Stuff comes up in real life, like your kids being sick etc, and that takes priority over PES.

So smarten up and stop acting like spoiled kids. Instead be grateful for the wonderful work being provided for FREE!
    • Come on guys let us know, thinking of going to PTE for the new patch and their legends. Konami say all the January transfers are done and you're nowhere with an update?
    • @Immor Tal @CraigyFrazzle

PESGGuy321 wrote:

Don't you guys realize these are not questions that can be answered. Stop acting like spoiled kids.

You guys think they do this full-time. These folks have lives. Jobs and families etc. This is a hobby for them. They do it in their spare time. How do you expect them to provide a date. If they provide a date, it creates expectations and false hope. Do you like to be disappointed for no reason.

Stuff comes up in real life, like your kids being sick etc, and that takes priority over PES.

So smarten up and stop acting like spoiled kids. Instead be grateful for the wonderful work being provided for FREE!
      myClub-Name: Volun (Teamname: Rasenballsport Münster)
    • I really don't get the huge problem with you guys, you act like we're asking the world of you. A simple update to say yeah we're at this current stage and working towards having it completed. It's been over a month since the January transfer window closed, Konami have completed all transfers and you guys are sitting on your high horse just fobbing off any questions with a sense of elitism.

No communication at all, it's hardly a winning formula for keeping fans of your product.
    • CraigyFrazzle wrote:

No communication at all, it's hardly a winning formula for keeping fans of your product.
      i'm really agree with that.
      The team PESgalaxy is a good team, but we, fans, don't have any information. I don't understand.
      We have family or work, too. And we expect to play, when we can.

I understand that the team can not finish the work. Ok. Your work is free and passionate. Ok.
      BUT, i don't understand why you don't say any information about the schedule... or, even the fan's message written here...

So, i hope you will be more loquacious.

I wish you my best considerations
    • i'm still in positive, i hope you guys work so hard and finish the best patch pesgalaxy ever. and also i hope you guys including a several new stuff like this all kits
      Images
      • koln-2016-karneval-kit-5.jpg

35.62 kB, 364×470, viewed 128 times
    • CraigyFrazzle wrote:

I really don't get the huge problem with you guys, you act like we're asking the world of you. A simple update to say yeah we're at this current stage and working towards having it completed. It's been over a month since the January transfer window closed, Konami have completed all transfers and you guys are sitting on your high horse just fobbing off any questions with a sense of elitism.

They are German. It is a cultural thing. It's done when it's done and that's it. No communication.

Personally this does not work with me so I switched to PTE. I think Pesgalaxy is a better patch overall but I cannot wait forever without a clue when I will be able to play the game with legends in ML.