classic face and team pes 2017 by aliheidari2520

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• classic face and team pes 2017 by aliheidari2520

best option file ever !!!

PES 2017 PS4

download link
      mediafire.com/file/1xqqa8xdn9nnm88/A-R+Option+File.rar

if you are more than 25 years old, then this is the best option file ever for you !!!
      so delete all images and apply this option file !

my focus was on making classic content, and I set current teams from other option files.
      this is a mix from several option files, kit makers, face makers ...
      honestly I can't mention all names but really appreciate every single people which made what used in this option file :wub:

I corrected most famous team kits to 2048x2048 and corrected all famous team kits (and all classic kits) in term of color and contrast which has really big effect to seems better graphics when you play with them ! it make them like an official licenced team

current teams (base on DFL OF 2017):
      full Premier league (all 18 non license teams)
      full La liga (all 18 non license teams)
      full Serie A (all 2 non license teams)
      full Bundesliga (all 15 non license teams)
      all national teams

classic teams:

national:
      classic-Argentina
      classic-Brasil
      classic-Germany
      classic-Italy
      classic-Netherlands
      classic-England
      classic-France
      classic-Iran ( my country )

clubs:
      classic-Manchester utd
      classic-Chelsea
      classic-Arsenal
      classic-Liverpool
      classic-Ajax
      classic-Dortmund
      classic-Bayern
      classic-Juventus
      classic-Inter Milan
      classic-AC Milan
      classic-Real Madrid
      classic-Barcelona (before 1997)
      classic-Barcelona (1997-2003)
      classic-Barcelona (2004-2010)
      classic-Napoli (1987-1991)
      classic-Lazio (1997-2000)
      classic-AS Roma (1999-2003)

I made all the player with (lowercase letter name) myself
      and for others I have special thanks from:
      all guys which include to creating (DFL OF 2017) for current teams
      all guys which include to creating PES UNIVERSE classic clubs (they were my base to editing ... I made these teams more look like 90s and 00s era )
      viper182 from pesteam.it website for some of certain years classic clubs

installation guide:
      there is a photo in zip file.
      ignore it ! and follow this one:

ready team to download (PS4):
      separately

Classic Argentina
      Classic Brazil
      Classic Germany
      Classic Italy
      Classic Netherlands
      Classic England
      Classic France

download all 7 teams together

these teams are importable to PS4 with all detail as a pack.
      for use these contents (player's face, physics, motions) in other platforms, you have to input specifications from youtube videos (one by one)
      the youtube links are in the following pages ...
      but if you want to find them (my version of faces) quickly, google it in this format:
      *playername pes 2017 aliheidari2520*
      for example: Batistuta pes 2017 aliheidari2520

cheers :)

The post was edited 12 times, last by aliheidari2520 ().

• classic Argentina pes 2017 is ready (with 16 player)(Almeyda,Ayala,Caniggia,Filoll,Goycochea,Maradona,Pasarella,Redondo,Ruggeri,Simeone,Sorin,Zanetti)

1994 home&away kit made by Homer (just a little corrected by me in term of lines, contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Homer
      1986 home&away kits made by me
      1990 GK kit made by me

all players face, physics, motions, made by me (I made famous players really carefully and tested motions/physics several time in gameplay camera, to reach high level likeness to real life. enjoy !)
      (please don't change them before you test it in gameplay camera, after that if you test a change and you think it got better in gameplay cam, then any suggestion are welcomed)

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

tactics dosn't applied on the team, (maybe you guys can do it better)

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/vhddwb1dxa20c22/classic+argentina.zip

some of players picture:

• classic Brazil pes 2017 is ready (with 17 player)(Aldair,Cafu,Denilson,Dida,Dunga,Emerson,Lucio,Pele,R.Carlos,Rivaldo,Romario,Ronaldinho,Ronaldo,Taffarel,Zico)

1998 home kit made by Homer (just a little corrected by me in term of contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Homer
      1994 home&away kits made by me
      1994 GK kit made by me

all players (except J.Cesar and Branco) face, physics, motions, made by me (I made famous players really carefully and tested motions/physics several time in gameplay camera, to reach high level likeness to real life. enjoy !)
      (please don't change them before you test it in gameplay camera, after that if you test a change and you think it got better in gameplay cam, then any suggestion are welcomed)

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

tactics dosn't applied carefully, (if you have more accurate information change it to your tactics)

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/cs8e41751r7vn3j/classic-brazil.zip

some of players picture:

• classic Germany pes 2017 is ready (with 17 player)(A.Moller,Augenthaler,Ballack,Beckenbauer,Brehme,Buchwald,G.Muller,Hassler,Illgner,Kahn,Klinsmann,Kohler,Littbarski,Matthaus,S.Reuter,Sammer,Voller)

1990 home kit made by Homer (just a little corrected by me in term of contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Homer
      1990 away kits made by me
      1990 GK kit made by me
      1994 home kit made by me

all players face, physics, motions, made by me (I made famous players really carefully and tested motions/physics several time in gameplay camera, to reach high level likeness to real life. enjoy !)

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

tactics dosn't applied carefully, (if you have more accurate information change it to your tactics)

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/ynr3dfxh961o525/classic-germany.zip

some of players picture:

• classic Italy pes 2017 is ready (with 20 player)(Pagliuca,Cannavaro,Baresi,Zambrotta,Maldini,Albertini,Pirlo,Donadoni,R.Baggio,Delpiero,Vieri,Toldo,Zoff,Nesta,Bergomi,Zola,F.Inzaghi,A.Conte,Gatusso,Totti)

1994 home kit made by me
      1994 away kits made by me
      1994 GK kit made by me

all players face, physics, motions, made by me (except Zambrotta,Conte,Totti) (I made famous players really carefully and tested motions/physics several time in gameplay camera, to reach high level likeness to real life. enjoy !)

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/jioy5x2o2xdh4fg/classic-italy.zip

some of players picture:

• classic Netherlands pes 2017 is ready (with 17 player)(van der Sar,F.de Boer,R.Koeman,Reiziger,van Bronckhorst,Davids,Rijkaard,Cruyff,Gullit,Bergkamp,van Basten,Ed de Goey,Stam,Overmars,Seedorf,van Nistelrooy,Kluivert)

1998 home kit made by Leirbag 97 and 1988 away kit by Homer (just a little corrected by me in term of lines, contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Homer
      1988 home kits (and 1988 euro final kit) made by me
      1988 GK kit made by me

all players (except Gullit) face, physics, motions, made by me (I made famous players really carefully and tested motions/physics several time in gameplay camera, to reach high level likeness to real life. enjoy !)

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/it96fhhpzng1sbq/classic-netherlands.zip

some of players picture:

• classic England pes 2017 is ready (with 20 player)(Seaman,Adams,Ashley Cole,J.Barnes,Beckham,Campbell,Ferdinand,Gascoigne,Gerrard,Ince,lampard,Lineker,McManaman,B.Moore,Neville,Owen,Scholes,Shearer,shilton,Lee Dixon)

1990 home/away kits made by Homer (just a little corrected by me in term of contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Homer
      1998 home/away kits made by me
      1996 GK kit made by Peda 69 (just a little corrected by me in term of contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Peda 69

all players (except Lee Dixon) face, physics, motions, made by me (I made famous players really carefully and tested motions/physics several time in gameplay camera, to reach high level likeness to real life. enjoy !)

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/jwf34gl8rz9x59i/classic-england.zip

some of players picture:

• classic France pes 2017 is ready (with 17 player)(Barthez,Blanc,Cantona,Desailly,Henry,B.Lama,Lizarazu,Makelele,Petit,Platini,Thuram,Trezeguet,Vierra,Zidane,Pires,F.Leboeuf,W.Sagnol)

1996 home kit and 2006 away kit made by unknown kit makers (just a little corrected by me in term of lines, contrast, brightness, to make it natural in the new lighting of the game) credit is for Homer
      1998 home/away/GK kits made by me

stats got from:
      pesstatsdatabase.com/

download team as a pack:
      mediafire.com/file/ona4k2w5pid89gg/classic-france.zip

some of players picture: