Switch broken?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can't look into the forums everyday, especaially now as we are preparing a new release.

In Online mode all cpks are disabled, because cpks prevented matchmaking from working online. So therefore the controller switch doesn't work online. Now that DLCs are out, I need to investigate if custom cpks work online.
    • Hajnal30 wrote:

I can't look into the forums everyday, especaially now as we are preparing a new release.

In Online mode all cpks are disabled, because cpks prevented matchmaking from working online. So therefore the controller switch doesn't work online. Now that DLCs are out, I need to investigate if custom cpks work online.
      hi could you please investigate if there Is any problem with custom faces cpk offline since after updating to 2.00 my custom faces are not showing anymore. Thank you very much
    • partfover wrote:

Hajnal30 wrote:

I can't look into the forums everyday, especaially now as we are preparing a new release.

hi could you please investigate if there Is any problem with custom faces cpk offline since after updating to 2.00 my custom faces are not showing anymore. Thank you very much
      I'll take a look. But did you pack your faces into the cpk again aftee the update? The cpk gets overwritten by the update.
    • Hajnal30 wrote:

would rebuilding original CPKs with the new files (kits, faces, menu items) work?
      I play exclusively online...