PESGalaxy Patch English Thread PESGalaxy Patch Support English PESGalaxy Patch German/Deutscher Thread PESGalaxy Support German/Deutsch

Personal CPK in a Online Mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Personal CPK in a Online Mode

Sorry, i don't know if this section is correct.

I had try to post this in a English support but i don't show the button new thread

Hi guys I have a question.

I have a orginal steam game and i use Pes Galaxy Patch online.

If I would use a personal cpk like my special kit in online mode how could I do?

I add cpk from PES galaxy selector but i don't show in game if i play online mode

There is any possibility?

Thank You!
  • fdc wrote:

Sorry, i don't know if this section is correct.

I had try to post this in a English support but i don't show the button new thread

Hi guys I have a question.

I have a orginal steam game and i use Pes Galaxy Patch online.

If I would use a personal cpk like my special kit in online mode how could I do?

I add cpk from PES galaxy selector but i don't show in game if i play online mode

There is any possibility?

Thank You!
    Hi fdc,

you'll have to put the Kits into the Original File dt34_win.cpk in steamapps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\Data or perhaps into steamapps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\download\dt80_100E_win.cpk or dt80_200E_win.cpk

So it depends on which ID you want to put the new Kits. In donwload Folder there are just the dlc Kits, so i think you'll should extract the files of dt34win.cpk with the CriPackedFileMaker. Copy your dds Files and overwrite the ones in dt34. After that repack the dt34 and ya can use the Kits in Online Mode. All Galaxy Files/cpk Addons are deactivated when you click on Online Switch. So only the Original File in Data and the dlcs are used.

Greetz
    eulinho