PESGalaxy Patch English Thread PESGalaxy Patch Support English PESGalaxy Patch German/Deutscher Thread PESGalaxy Support German/Deutsch

louis van gaal

• louis van gaal

Hi guys.

I am having a problem with my BaL career mode. I want to play at Manchester United when I get good enough. Before starting my career I updated the team to how it is now (pogba, mki, martial ect transferred) I also created some players from scratch (lingard, rashford, fosu-mensah, bailly).

I am in my second season with Bournemouth and progressing well however. To my horror I have realised that the ai version of Van Gaal is even worse than the real life one; something that I didn't think was possible. He has sold Pogba to Chelsea (for 19 million for F*** sack), he has also sold rashford and martial.

Is there a way I can edit teams mid career. I get the impression that is possible but every time I try to get something all the links are ad loops and extension installing adware holes; I don't know if it will be the case here. Github doesn't offer anything.

Any suggestions of how this could be solved would be greatly appreciated
    • Hello,
      In BaL-Mode, you can't hire a new coach.
      But I saw it a few times, if YOU change the team, the coaches will change more often to another.

Hope I could help,
      bless you.

:pirate: