Pinned PESGalaxy.com PC-Patch 2018 Request Thread

• PESGalaxy.com PC-Patch 2018 Request Thread

Hey guys,this is the official request thread for this year's pesgalaxy patch.

If you have any suggestions on adding teams, leagues, graphics etc., post them in this here thread. This is for a better overall view. That way we can see suggestions and inquires all in one place and you can see if your request has already been made by another user.

If you would like to see something added which was proposed by another user, please only give this user a thumbs up and don't post the same thing or a "+1 post". Hereby we can see what the majority wants.

If you want to report any bugs/mistake, please use this thread -> Mistakes and Bugs in PESGalaxy PC-Patch 2018
  • I hope you can make the Belgian Jupiler Pro League with some player's faces of Standard de Liège ( Mpoku, Edmislon Jr, Pocognoli ).
    The Orange stadium Velodrome of Olympique de Marseille would be great too. Anyway thanks for your great work.
  • Hey! Love this patch; absolutely brilliant. Just wondering (and don't expect it to be implemented as part of the patch, more an enquiry) but how possible is it to edit the Master League? The transfer frequency and the madness of the whole system is really annoying. I'd love to find a way to edit the transfer frequency, but not sure if that's possible?

Do you know if such a thing would even be worth investigating? Cheers!
  • New

Hajnal30 wrote:

Just a short remark about the previous suggestions:
    In the past years I often heard that the patch's size should be kept rather small. Hence we won't include big addons, i.e. predator's chantpack, because everyone can just easily insert those mods themselves via the switch we provide. The only possibility would be to offer an extra pack for the patch, we'll see...

And regarding everything created by DrDooMuk: He has been complaining about people stealing his content and uploading it somewhere else, and he is not a fan of adlinks, in general. We respect his decision and will not include his works directly in our patch. In principle, all his works should also be quite simple to implement by yourself using the switch.
  • New

Famiy wrote:

Hajnal30 wrote:

Just a short remark about the previous suggestions:
    In the past years I often heard that the patch's size should be kept rather small. Hence we won't include big addons, i.e. predator's chantpack, because everyone can just easily insert those mods themselves via the switch we provide. The only possibility would be to offer an extra pack for the patch, we'll see...

And regarding everything created by DrDooMuk: He has been complaining about people stealing his content and uploading it somewhere else, and he is not a fan of adlinks, in general. We respect his decision and will not include his works directly in our patch. In principle, all his works should also be quite simple to implement by yourself using the switch.

Ok. Yes that makes sense.

Follow up question: does anyone know if Galaxy Patch has every team listed in the db files as licensed. Because pred02's chant`pack requires that every team be checked off as licensed in the db files. I do not want to download the pack unless that is in fact the case. Thanks
  • New

Request: Please make the next version compatible with pred02's chant pack. You don't have to include it in your download but at least make Galaxy patch compatible please.

The reason is his pack needs all teams to be checked off as licensed in both the team.bin file and the EDIT00000000 file. Tried doing it myself but then i lose all the logos for all unlicensed teams.

Thanks