Fix and AddOn for PESGalaxy 2.02 - DLC 4.01 - Corrected Kits, Teamcallnames and Chants

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fix and AddOn for PESGalaxy 2.02 - DLC 4.01 - Corrected Kits, Teamcallnames and Chants

Hello there,

because the Patchteam didn't say a word (see Spoiler), i wanted to share some edited things with the Community!

AddOn (SCP replaces SVW):

SC Preussen Münster replaces SV Wehen Wiesbaden - Corrected Emblem, Kit (thx to @Lemon), Player (edited some Ingamefaces), Minifaces, Tactics, Teamcallname, Manager and Stadium.

I linked all Chants from Preds Chants V4!
    Arminia Bielefeld, Dynamo Dresden, Eintracht Braunschweig, Erzgebirge Aue, FC Ingolstadt, FC St. Pauli, Fortuna Dusseldorf, Greuther Furth, Hansa Rostock, Kaiserslautern, Karlsruher SC, MSV Duisburg, SC Paderborn, Union Berlin and VfL Bochum.

predator002 also gave Heidenheim, Darmstadt and Sandhausen Chant Slots, but hasn't created chants til now.
    All others (incl. the above 3 called Teams) just get Generic Chants or Serie B Chants.

I also corrected the Teamcallnames, so except Würzburger Kickers, all got the right Teamcallname.

Corrected all Alphachannel of the Kits, to get rid of the shiny effect.

Screens:

Download: SCPreussen_fix_dlc4.7z

Update for DLC 4.01 (Add-On has to be installed before!):
    SCPreussen_fix_dlc4.7z

Chant-, Kit und Teamcallname-Fix (Wehen Wiesbaden stays):

I linked all Chants from Preds Chants V4!
    Arminia Bielefeld, Dynamo Dresden, Eintracht Braunschweig, Erzgebirge Aue, FC Ingolstadt, FC St. Pauli, Fortuna Dusseldorf, Greuther Furth, Hansa Rostock, Kaiserslautern, Karlsruher SC, MSV Duisburg, SC Paderborn, Union Berlin and VfL Bochum.
    predator002 also gave Heidenheim, Darmstadt und Sandhausen Chant Slots, but hasn't created chants til now.
    All others (incl. the above 3 called Teams) get just Generic Chants or Serie B Chants.

I also corrected the Teamcallnames, so except Würzburger Kickers, all got the right Teamcallname
    Corrected all Alphachannel of the Kits, to get rid of the shiny effect.

Download: 2teBuli_fix_dlc4.7z

Update for DLC 4.01 (Fix has to be installed before!):
    2teBuli_fix_dlc4.7z

Installation:
    !!!IMPORTANT!!!

You have to put Divisions in the Switch on Bundesliga ML ! After that follow the Steps below

1. Save all old Files
    2. Copy the Files of the Named Folders Pfad-_-...
    to the mentioned Paths: Documents/KONAMI/PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 und SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018

3. Have fun

Greetz
    eulinho

The post was edited 2 times, last by eulinho ().