Mistakes and Bugs in PESGalaxy PC-Patch 2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I installed the Patch first 1.00, then 1.01 following your instruction about the deploy. The name of the teams, and name of the leagues don't updated, they are the original than before the patch. The shirts, and the crest of the teams, and leagues was updated correctly. It is weird. I have the genuine game, not the cracked. I try reinstall the whole game, and then deploy the PesGalaxy patches, but the result was the same. Can you help me?

Thanks
  • Hi I have the same problem, all good except for the names / Option File Edit related things.
    Apparently the installation doesn't make the OF file appear in the Documents/Konami folder.

Could you please upload the Save/Edit folder in a Zip to Zippyshare to download it separately, please?
    We'll be waiting for it, thank you.
  • wine_bruce wrote:

I installed the Patch first 1.00, then 1.01 following your instruction about the deploy. The name of the teams, and name of the leagues don't updated, they are the original than before the patch. The shirts, and the crest of the teams, and leagues was updated correctly. It is weird. I have the genuine game, not the cracked. I try reinstall the whole game, and then deploy the PesGalaxy patches, but the result was the same. Can you help me?

Thanks
    I have a similar issue, in my case I installed the 1.00 patch, but when it finish the installation, the folder OFFiles wont appear in the save folder. I tried making a new installation but, when I enter in the save folder I saw a .bat file making the OFFiles folder installation, but when the installation finish, this folder dissapear.

I'll appreciate if you can help.

Regards and thanks for the patch work.
  • Hello,

My game randomly freezes completely and I have to blindly close PES in the task manager. Can it be because of this patch? I use online mode from your switcher. I'm asking, because I found some topics at Steam Community that some switcher did this to some ppl.
  • Thank you for the reply.
    Disclaimer: It was not me that disliked your post :P

No, I don't. I only installed your patch v1 and then v1.01 update. Changed a scorebord to the Ligue1 one for offline for a while, but changed it back to the defaults.

After DP3 update I haven't had freeze yet, but I run the game without (I think) your mod - clicked original PES2019.exe and patched via main menu the newest content from KONAMI.
  • Good work guys....but there are my advices/mistakes/bugs:

- Messi`s face, hair, is horrible. I do not know why you change the original one for this one
    - The replay logo is always with the supercup logo in all matches
    - Still missing the scoreboard for Laliga (Movistar Partidazo, BeIN HD or LaligaTV)
  • :face: I included several tattoos and it seems that the tattoomaker also included this Messi face in his pack. And you're right. It's bad

We didn't include any replay logos but there probably are a few that were added by scoreboards. So you just have to disable the scoreboard.
    myClub-Name: Volun (Teamname: Rasenballsport Münster)
  • I just wanted to let you guys know there is a problem within the game with this patch 1.02.

Lets say like after installing the patch 1.02 and Of files, all is good - kits,logos,faces, tatoos..etc lets say its definitely perfect. And when i chose a match randomly (even in master league or any) , im free to choose my plan , player, settings...its still fine and when the match is abt to begin , there is a small blue round icon at the bottom left corner keeps cycling to keep me to see both teams prepare to the game ...commentators say blah blah..and then ITS FREEZE . ITS FREEZE totally before kicking off the game. So, this is the problem with the patch 1.02

But then, i also found a solution with the cause related to the file named dt80_300E_x64 (data pack 3 as i hv known so far) this file will be appearing after the installation of the patch 1.02.

So the solution is, you guys have to download a new DATA PACK3 from online , then drag it directly to you guys Pes19 folder where the old one placed in there (...\Pes19\download\dt80_300E_x64) Juz replace the old one right away, and then log in to the game. Any match will run nicely , i did - i played and i really enjoyed with this patch.

Once again, im very thankful to the pesgalaxy team as always. You guys are the best and i alway support you guys with my best.

With many thanks.