Mistakes and Bugs in PESGalaxy PC-Patch 2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I installed the Patch first 1.00, then 1.01 following your instruction about the deploy. The name of the teams, and name of the leagues don't updated, they are the original than before the patch. The shirts, and the crest of the teams, and leagues was updated correctly. It is weird. I have the genuine game, not the cracked. I try reinstall the whole game, and then deploy the PesGalaxy patches, but the result was the same. Can you help me?

Thanks
  • Hi I have the same problem, all good except for the names / Option File Edit related things.
    Apparently the installation doesn't make the OF file appear in the Documents/Konami folder.

Could you please upload the Save/Edit folder in a Zip to Zippyshare to download it separately, please?
    We'll be waiting for it, thank you.
  • wine_bruce wrote:

I installed the Patch first 1.00, then 1.01 following your instruction about the deploy. The name of the teams, and name of the leagues don't updated, they are the original than before the patch. The shirts, and the crest of the teams, and leagues was updated correctly. It is weird. I have the genuine game, not the cracked. I try reinstall the whole game, and then deploy the PesGalaxy patches, but the result was the same. Can you help me?

Thanks
    I have a similar issue, in my case I installed the 1.00 patch, but when it finish the installation, the folder OFFiles wont appear in the save folder. I tried making a new installation but, when I enter in the save folder I saw a .bat file making the OFFiles folder installation, but when the installation finish, this folder dissapear.

I'll appreciate if you can help.

Regards and thanks for the patch work.
  • Hello,

My game randomly freezes completely and I have to blindly close PES in the task manager. Can it be because of this patch? I use online mode from your switcher. I'm asking, because I found some topics at Steam Community that some switcher did this to some ppl.
  • Thank you for the reply.
    Disclaimer: It was not me that disliked your post :P

No, I don't. I only installed your patch v1 and then v1.01 update. Changed a scorebord to the Ligue1 one for offline for a while, but changed it back to the defaults.

After DP3 update I haven't had freeze yet, but I run the game without (I think) your mod - clicked original PES2019.exe and patched via main menu the newest content from KONAMI.