Today's update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update I posted at evo-web:
    Unfortunately I currently don't see myself fixing the patch as it is extremely time-consuming and nothing but a routine piece of work that we've to do after every single DLC. It's a bit of a dilemma. On the one hand we obviously would like to offer a working version but there's just too much against it. I think the main problem is that it is always the same work that has to be done.
    As well as I know myself this can change any day .. but God knows when this happens.
    myClub-Name: Volun (Teamname: Rasenballsport Münster)
  • Volun wrote:

Update I posted at evo-web:
    Unfortunately I currently don't see myself fixing the patch as it is extremely time-consuming and nothing but a routine piece of work that we've to do after every single DLC. It's a bit of a dilemma. On the one hand we obviously would like to offer a working version but there's just too much against it. I think the main problem is that it is always the same work that has to be done.
    As well as I know myself this can change any day .. but God knows when this happens.
    Totally understandable. I don't ever presume that anything I'm getting for free is something I'm entitled to so as far as I'm concerned I have nothing but thanks for you guys because without you I wouldn't even buy PES.
    Now, on the side of fixing things, is it in ANY way possible for me to simply go back to the last update and stay there? I don't have previous version files anymore, but if I could get them from somewhere would I be able to just play on the previous version and never update again? If anyone can help me out with this I'd appreciate it.
  • Danloki wrote:

Such a shame but I don't blame you wish Konami could option to turn off dlc. Pes is a joke in regard to this and I've now lost my fav of. Now have to look for another. I do understand vo
    Konami weren't as stupid and out of touch as they are, they'd just have mod support.
    Who wants to play a football game with all fake names and fake kits? Ridiculous.
  • Iwanche wrote:

WIll there be a new update or not? Thanks on answer..

Read this...
    "Unfortunately I currently don't see myself fixing the patch as it is extremely time-consuming and nothing but a routine piece of work that we've to do after every single DLC."
    So, plan on it not being updated. They are saying the same thing that the PTE guys are saying. It's a massive massive pain only to end up having to do it again in a month or so when Konami updates again. This is ridiculous and we're lucky we even had one mod let alone the several updates so far.
  • New

Question (hopefully simple)....
    I was playing a few leagues with the Galaxy patch. Then the update happened and things are messed up. So, what have I lost then? Is it that the new Konami database of players has completely screwed with the database used in Galaxy? I'm asking because in other sports games, the stock game itself can update a million times but your saved offline seasons aren't in any way affected. Does PES not work like that? Why when I load up my saved season do all the names now show the stock unlicensed names? I'm not getting this.

Any help clarifying would be great, thanks.
  • New

tinpanalley wrote:

Question (hopefully simple)....
    I was playing a few leagues with the Galaxy patch. Then the update happened and things are messed up. So, what have I lost then? Is it that the new Konami database of players has completely screwed with the database used in Galaxy? I'm asking because in other sports games, the stock game itself can update a million times but your saved offline seasons aren't in any way affected. Does PES not work like that? Why when I load up my saved season do all the names now show the stock unlicensed names? I'm not getting this.

Any help clarifying would be great, thanks.
    have you tried to reinstall 1.02?

i was on 1.01, the last update messed everything, i installed 1.02, and everything got fixed ...

but i didn't apply the update within pes when it asked me to do so.
  • New

It is a pity that you stopped making patches. Recently you have been doing them for a very long time after the next update of the game, and now you have completely ceased. Thank you for your work, I have used your patches for many years, but it is time to switch to new patches, since there are a lot of them.
  • New

wenrro wrote:

i was on 1.01, the last update messed everything, i installed 1.02, and everything got fixed ...

but i didn't apply the update within pes when it asked me to do so.
    1.02? I don't understand, we're talking about 1.04 and 1.03. Why would I go back to 1.02? And plus, how would I even go back to 1.02. You can't choose a specific update when you install.
    I think I'm misunderstanding your post.

Post by tinpanalley ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().