Option File EVOLUTION PES 2016 PS3 (BLUS, BLES) 1.0

• Esta Versão Contem:

- Todas as Ligas e Copas Com Emblemas e Nomes Corretos.
    - Todos os Times com Seus Emblemas e Nomes Corretos.
    - Todos os Uniforme da Premier League, Alguns 3º Uniforme (Exemplo: Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool).
    - Kits Sassuolo (Serie A TIM)
    - Principais Transferências.

This version contains :

- All Leagues and Cups With Badges and Correct names .
    - All Times with Your Badges and Correct names .
    - All Premier League Uniform Some 3rd Uniform (Example : Arsenal , Manchester City, Liverpool).
    - Kits Sassuolo ( Serie A TIM)
    - Major Transfers .

Link para Download(BLUS):http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b...ogwbk9/PS3.rar

Link download (BLES) : https://www.mediafire.com/?l7pc7kh9wbr5v51 (by khairie)

- Em Breve Novidades.

Créditos: Armandrillo, Angelo´s kits, Wepes Sport (http://wepessport.blogspot.com.br/)

• how to install?

EDIT:
    I figured it out. Its working.

Edited once, last by armin_z ().

• I searched on the internet and i have found the author of this option file and he said that it is bles but did not change the name because they are many files, 200 files. I'l try if PS3 recognizes that is a BLES version

Sparks
    PORTUGAL - EU
    #PESAddict #Lovethepast #Playthefuture
    (If my English sometimes is bad, believe me, my German is worse :cyclops: )

• I searched on the internet and i have found the author of this option file and he said that it is bles but did not change the name because they are many files, 200 files. I'l try if PS3 recognizes that is a BLES version

For me, the folders show up as BLES on the PC but are recognized as BLUS on the ps3.

Do let me know in case it's a clerical manual change we have to make on our end. Changing 200 files isn't an issue as long as it works.

• hi to all! any luck on this issue?? it is strange that appears on folder as BLES and the PS recognize it as BLUS...

• Only difference I see in the two downloads is the folder names of the BLES one, and that it has and additional "PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL" file in every folder.

Hopefully we get an update in case we have to manually make any changes ourselves.

• seeing the OF of PES2015 BLES i think that what you indicate ""PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL" must be deleted.... as it can only stay with one file saying "PARAM.SFO"!!

• IT WORKS! I have the version BLES 02187 and it really appears like BLUS but the game reads BLES. Very good work, please do the Liga Portuga (liga Nos) kits!
    Thanks

Sparks
    PORTUGAL - EU
    #PESAddict #Lovethepast #Playthefuture
    (If my English sometimes is bad, believe me, my German is worse :cyclops: )

• very good patch does all the Blues , tell me whether they will be done jerseys for Portuguese teams and teams percent it does for now

• Only difference I see in the two downloads is the folder names of the BLES one, and that it has and additional "PARAM.SFO_ORIGINAL" file in every folder.

Hopefully we get an update in case we have to manually make any changes ourselves.

Did this work? All the names and league badges are there but the kits are all plain... :dont-know:

• Seems like all the league/team badges are there but no kits.. my head hurts lol can someone help?