My Wishes for PES 2o17

• After playing PES 2o16 for a few months I've decided to write also a small list of improvements/wishes for PES 2o17.

• make PC version technically identical with PS4/XBO version

• the gameplay on PS4/XBO is more fluent and responsive than on PC
    • more difficult AI (especially in defense)

• currently the AI is too easy for me, even on Superstar + full manual it's too easy to score, whereas the offense game of the AI is pretty good I think
      • more diversity in shoots
    • better collision system

• players are freezing for a moment after a lost tackle/duel
      • every duel looks the same and the animation when a player goes down is nearly every time the same, maybe it's related to a lack of animations, but it looks quite boring for me
    • more fouls + better referee

• better interpretation of advantage rule
      • more bookings
    • better manual passing

• players sometimes does not react, especially when pressing L1+passing button or R2+passing button
    • more dynamic fight for the ball, even at set pieces

• e.g. after taking a corner most of the time only 1-2 players are doing something/running towards the ball, the other players just stand there doing nothing
    • more difficult ML mode

• it's too easy to get much money

• it would be nice if the user could manage the staff or do something else with the money instead of just making transfers
      • while making transfers it should be possible to set a user chosen value, not just a predefined value
    • better animations

• especially executing feints takes sometimes too long (animation is like slow motion)

Smaller suggestions (not that important)

• disable orientation lines within set pieces completely; currently you have to press R1 in each game which is quite annoying
    • possibility to send goalkeeper forward in last minutes via tactic menu
    • better positioning of teammates when taking free kicks from midfield
    • better atmosphere (sounds, presentation etc.)

• improved net physics + different net types to get a unique atmosphere within a stadium (PES 6 like)
    • more replay options

• e.g. fast forward, currently the replays are too slow
      • replay longer sequences, not only ~30 seconds