[PES 2016 PC] Chantpack Version 2 RELEASED - XBOX 360 compatibility coming soon

• [PES 2016 PC]CHANTPACK VERSION 2 RELEASED

Main features:

• High quality audio (48000 hz - stereo);
    • Chants imported in .hca format (no .adx);
    • Unlimited duration of chants (no duration problem of original chants);
    • Compatible with all PES 2016 patch PC (default team ID) and without patch;
    • Chantpack version 1 included;
    • Chants adapted and assembled for the pack exclusively;
    • XBOX 360 compatibility coming soon.

INFO ON CHANTPACK:
    PES 2016 chantpack version 2 contains 59 chants for 20 teams in game licensed. Full list:
    - BRASILEIRAO: SC Corinthians Paulista;
    - BUNDESLIGA: FC Bayern München;
    - EREDIVISIE: PSV Eindhoven;
    - LIGA BBVA: Club Atlético de
    Madrid, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla FC, Villarreal CF;
    - LIGUE 1: AS Monaco FC, Olympique de Marseille; Olympique Lyonnais, Paris Saint-Germain
    FC;
    - PRIMEIRA LIGA (LIGA NOS): FC Porto;
    - RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE: FC
    Zenit Saint Petersburg;
    - SERIE A: ACF Fiorentina, AC MIlan, AS Roma, FC Internazionale Milano, Juventus FC, SSC Napoli.
    ► For default the game alternates team chants and generic chants.
    Please insert my name in credits if you use this pack in your patch.
    Thanks a lot.

INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL:
    - Copy Chantpack V. 2 by mauri_d.cpk in download folder.
    - Generate with DpFileList Generator v1.6 by Baris the DpFileList.bin file and replace it in download folder.

Support me:

Support and Follow me:

Edited 8 times, last by mauri_d ().

• Very good! It works, but only with Galaxy patch if you proceed in this way: rename the file, for instance "Chantpack1.cpk". Than add it to your DpFile list with help of the Galaxy switch. Than start the game. Without renaming it doesn't work.
    Dear Mauri_d, I hope you will do some more chants, especially for Bundesliga. Unfortunately I can't help with the chantlist. I think you know already this tutorial by Secun: http://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-9024.html If not, maybe it helps you.
    So again thanks a lot. your Chants make for me the game perfect!

• HI Mauri, actually I stepped over this in youtube:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This looks as how this guy has a plan of the chantlist und with this software you can find somethings. Maybe this helps you?