classic teams for pes 2020 (PS4)

• most accurate classic option file !

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

download links updated: some faces, fluid formation, new legends of Data Pack 7

I release my classic teams here

- most careful faces, body physics, motions, accessories, etc that I can make or find from others built.
    - most careful kits that I can make or find from others built
    (adjusted every single kit color to Konami standards with game brightness and contrast)
    (adjusted every single kit in term of collar, fonts(size/type/position) carefully to make them same to real one as much as possible)

if Konami release new legands download links will be updated by new exported teams as soon as possible.

updated after data pack 7.00
    (download links updated and new Konami legends added although they are not in the videos)

download all of my classic teams together:
    https://aliheidari2520.blogspot.com/...-pes-2020.html

for detail and videos check my youtube channel (aliheidari2520) or following posts on this thread.

there is 11 classic clubs additional to last 9 classic national teams to fill PAS League I copied most of them to PLA League too ! because pes 2020 has region lock on stadiums ! and if you want freedom to choose all stadiums, you have to choose two teams from two different league (even in exhibition match !!) I didn't copy classic A.S.Roma and classic Iran to PLA League and instead, I put Barcelona 2004-2011 and Barcelona 1997-2003 there ... but the other 18 teams of PLA League will be same to PAS League. (some of teams have 1 or 2 new kits and some of them have whole kits new! but the players are same) whatever I already made is free, but if anyone has a request for a certain face (his own face or his favorite player or ...), I can do it for €3. (same for kit request) send an email to me to ask face/kit request: [email protected]

links for download a single team is in below of each video (if you open it in a new tab)

(download links updated and new Konami legends added although they are not in the videos)
    classic Argentina
    detail and download:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

classic Brazil
    detail and download:

classic Italy
    detail and download:

classic England
    detail and download:

classic France
    detail and download:

classic Spain
    detail and download:

classic Germany
    detail and download:

classic Netherlands
    detail and download:

I made this one for myself, but I share it in case of anyone is interested ...
    classic Iran
    detail and download:

• classic Barcelona vs classic Arsenal pes 2020 PS4 gameplay

camera setting:

• classic Barcelona 2004-2011 pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Arsenal pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Inter pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Manchester United pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• When will appear a full complete file of all your classic clubs like your other national classic file?

it will take a while because I am so careful about details (as much as I can) probably 1 or 2 team per week
    there will be 11 classic clubs additional to last 9 classic national teams to fill PAS League
    probably I will copy most of them to PLA League too ! because pes 2020 has region lock on stadiums ! and f I want freedom to choose all stadiums, I have to choose two teams from two different league (even in exhibition match !!)
    I don't copy classic A.S.Roma and classic Iran to PLA League and instead, I will put Barcelona 2004-2011 and Barcelona 1997-2003 there ... but probably the other 18 teams of PLA League will be same to PAS League. (maybe with some new kits)

• classic AC Milan pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Barcelona 1997-2003 pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Barcelona 1997-2003 pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

I'm missing Ronaldinho

~ wer deutlich spricht, riskiert verstanden zu werden! ~ :face: :thumbsup:

• I'm missing Ronaldinho

he is in another version of Barcelona:

• classic Juventus pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Real Madrid pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Bayern Munich pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Chelsea pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic A.S Roma pes 2020 PS4

detail and download:

• classic Liverpool pes 2020 PS4

detail and download: